Edgar’s wisdom and humbleness makes you feel in a safe space. His patience, willingness to keep learning new ways to bring the teams he helps survive and thrive. He believes in building trust through bringing observations back to the team and using open ended questions to help them reflect and be self-aware, have been key to help his teams succeed along his career.
- July 3rd, 2020: Episode #9 – Stephane Bourque
- July 10th, 2020: Episode #10 – Jean-Francois Charlebois
- July 17th, 2020: Episode #11 – Luc St-Laurent
- July 24th, 2020: Episode #12 – Lucie Forrat
I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?
- How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.15 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.