What brought me to write this post?
What is remarkable about Eric?
Eric Laramée is always trying to provoke movement and action in the Agile community. His contributions to the Agile Montreal community have had a huge impact in the way we relate to each other and inspired others like myself, to follow his example. He is a charismatic, straight forward, cool and generous guy, who loves sowing seeds everywhere he goes.
About the”A day in the life of an Agility Enabler” interview’s series
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.15 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.
Who is up next?
Next Friday, we will be featuring “A day in the life as an Agility Enabler with Guillaume Soyer“, so please stay tuned!
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!