What brought me to write this post?
This is the second interview of the series “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler“, featuring my colleague and friend Flavius Tanase.
What is remarkable about Flavius?
Flavius Tanase’s good will and energy are infectious. His charismatic smile, his willingness to keep learning every day are a great source of inspiration for the people around him. He is a cool guy with a big heart, always looking for ways to help others grow and reach greatness.
About the”A day in the life of an Agility Enabler” interview’s series
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.15 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.
Who is up next?
Next week, we will be featuring “A day in the life as an Agility Enabler with Eric Laremee“, one of the most influential voices within the Canadian Agile community. So please stay tuned !
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:
- What got you curious after watching the interview?
- How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!