Guillaume‘s experiences and wisdom make you feel warmth and calm inside. He is soulful guy, who is always looking to provide you with that angle that would help see things from a different perspective. He is a great mentor and a great contributor to the Agile community.
Who is up next?
- June 12th, 2020: Episode #6 – Joseph Rossi
- June 19th, 2020: Episode #7 – Wendy Rodriguez
- June 26th, 2020: Episode #8 – Edgar Cabrera-Stechmann
- July 3rd, 2020: Episode #9 – Marine Freynet
- July 10th, 2020: Episode #10 – Stephane Bourque
I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more content.
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler” interview’s series
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.15 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.