I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
- July 17th, 2020: Episode #11 – Luc St-Laurent
- July 24th, 2020: Episode #12 – Lucie Forrat
- July 31th, 2020: Episode #13 – Mathieu Lemaire Lafond
- August 7th, 2020: Episode #14 – Elise Retout
- August 14th, 2020: Episode #15 – Sarah Grigsby
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview: What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
Thanks again for watching, reading or sharing my content, please keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!