This is the sixth episode of the interview series “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”, featuring my friend and colleague Joseph Rossi.
What’s special about Joseph?
Joseph is one of the most kind, human centric, people oriented person I know. He has a unique way to make you feel welcomed, calm and at choice. His super powers are his great capacity to actively listening and to through you that powerful open ended question that would turn your world up site down.
Who is up next?
- June 19th, 2020: Episode #7 – Wendy Rodriguez
- June 26th, 2020: Episode #8 – Edgar Cabrera-Stechmann
- July 3rd, 2020: Episode #9 – Marine Freynet
- July 10th, 2020: Episode #10 – Stephane Bourque
I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more content.
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?
- How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler” interview’s series
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.15 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.