What brought me to write this post?
What stood out from our time together?
Petula’s smile is really contagious. Her charisma and calmness when referring to the work she does as Agile Coach, the words she used to describe what she does and her passion got my full attention.
About the”A day in the life of an Agility Enabler” interview’s series
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.00 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.
Who is up next?
Next week, we will be featuring “A day in the life as an Agility Enabler with Flavius Tanase“, a soulful hands-on raising Scrum Master from the Agile Montreal Community. So please stay tuned !
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!