Stéphane’s charisma, calmness and capacity to listen with empathy are overwhelming and contagious. He believes that we are at a turning point about how organizations dealing with complexity are interacting with their workforce. He believes that an organization that is being more human-centric is not forfeiting performance, but rather investing in its sustainability and resiliency. Simply putting, an organization and the people composing it should not be two, but one Stéphane’s goal is to help organizations and teams with their desire to apply agile principles and values, learning with them while reaping the benefits of agility without being dogmatic about it.
I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
- July 10th, 2020: Episode #10 – Jean-Francois Charlebois
- July 17th, 2020: Episode #11 – Luc St-Laurent
- July 24th, 2020: Episode #12 – Lucie Forrat
- July 31th, 2020: Episode #13 – Mathieu Lemaire Lafond
- August 7th, 2020: Episode #14 – Elise Retout
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Have a new Agility Enabler featured in the interview.
- Release a new video interview as a youtube premiere on Friday at 7.15 am (GMT-4).
- The interview will be available on my youtube channel.
- Do our best effort to bring you the best interview possible.
- Have fun sharing our gift with the world.
Please take a deep breath, keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!