What’s special about Wendy?
Wendy’s smile, passion and her willingness to help others are contagious. She has been leading teams to achieve their greatest potential by inspiring and working hand-in-hand with them. She describes herself as a reliable professional with insight knowledge of software projects, working as a quality assurance specialist, development team lead and Scrum Master.
- June 26th, 2020: Episode #8 – Edgar Cabrera-Stechmann
- July 3rd, 2020: Episode #9 – Stephane Bourque
- July 10th, 2020: Episode #10 – Jean-Francois Charlebois
I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Release a new video interview every week on Friday at 7.15 am.
- The interview will be available as a Premiere on my youtube channel.
- Have a different Agility Enabler featured in the interview.