What brought me to write this post?
Today, you are about to read my 60th article consecutive article. Oh! Yes! I have been writing consistently every single day, nonstop since the beginning of March 2020 and it feels wonderful to celebrate it 🙂
By reaching this personal milestone, I realize I have discovered several attributes about self down the road. I can honestly tell, that I am:
- Passionate about writing
That makes me wonder…
- Have I reached the end of this writing chapter?
- What’s next?
- Why should I keep going?
- What else am I going to learn if I keep writing daily?
What if …
- I wait and see tomorrow?
- I keep trying, persevering?
- The goal is to enjoy the journey, period.
- What would change once I stop counting?
My invitation is to nurture perseverance everyday
And now that you know a little more about me, I invite you to look around, staying curious, being brave and spreading love, and take a moment to reflect about the following questions:
- What is that something that requires perseverance in your life?
- What would you gain by nurturing courage and hang in daily?
- Imagine for a moment that you have reached that goal you have been targeting for a little while. How does it feel?
- Now, what first step/action you could take to get you there?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!