How Art washes away the dust of everyday life?
- When I feel disconnected or unease, I read the book of the moment (Dos Espias en Caracas, by Moises Naim)
- I love watching TV series or movies with my wife (started watching yesterday the season 3 of La Casa de Papel and the Chef’s Table: France on Netflix)
- Cooking and eating are both to me, the greatest expressions of humanity and art.
- I have been a choir singer for the past 19 years
- Spending a Sunday morning with the family at the Museum of Fine Arts in Montreal
- I like listening different types of musics on spotify when taking a walk.
How does it help?
When I watch a movie, a TV series or read a book, something opens up inside. A combined sensation of being healed with an adrelinaline shoot of positive energy, invades body, soul and sparks my mind’s creativity to connect the experience I am having with who I am and what I do in life. It is a magical sensation, difficult to describe and easy to share. I love getting inspired by all these expressions of Art because they make me feel alive, inspired, present in the moment.
Here is an example of what I am talking about. Enjoy:
My invitation for you is to let Art be part of your everyday life
I have still a lot to see, read, enjoy, create and I feel grateful for that, so now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave, spreading love to reflect about the following questions:
- What’s your cure for washing away the dust of everyday life?
- How do you get creative? What are your sources of inspiration?
- What’s the place you have reserved for Art in your everyday life?
Stay at home, take a break to relax, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!