What brought me to write this post?
Today, I read an article called “Reprogrammez votre cerveau pour rendre votre vie plus positive !“, written by one of my favorites bloggers Maxence WALBROU, where he invites readers adopt a positive thinking system, as a way to go beyond the limits set by negative thinking. He proposes a solution, that in any given situation when referring to ourselves or others, we should formulate words and thinking in a positive way.
That makes me wonder …
- How many times have I limited myself by using negative words when referring to myself?
- What else is beyond the limits I have set myself?
- What could be different If I am impeccable with words?
- How different your life would be, when you add positiveness to it?
What if …
- I work upon being impeccable with words?
- I agree to refer to myself and others, using kind and positive thinking?
- I learn more about positive thinking?
- We take a moment to reprogram our brains to live a more positive life?
My invitation is to walk together towards a journey full of positive thinking
I personally thank you for reading this article, I celebrate your courage and resilience.
And now that you know a little more about me, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave and spreading love and take a moment to reflect about the following questions:
- What agreements/believes do you have with yourself?
- How different your interactions are, when you have a positive thinking mindset?
- What would it mean for you, to agree with yourself to be impeccable with your words, starting now?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!