What brought me to write this post?
To continue with yesterday’s reflexion, I have decided to fight my biggest fears, listen to my inner leader and follow my intuition. This time I mean it. The change I am going through is intentional, and I am going to navigate through it with compassion and kindness. Why is this important to me?
I want to intentionally build relationships through empathy, compassion and love.
I learned that …
- When I am intentional, I am fully present, motivated, engaged, ready to give my 100%.
- The energy that walks through my body once I put my mind, soul and spirit into something is energizing.
- I feel connected with the world because I am living through my passions.
- I am putting myself out there, with vulnerability, self confidence and less fear about the outcome.
- The impossible is now possible, and that’s the way I want to continue adding value to every person I meet every day.
My invitation is to chose to be intentional
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- Are you being intentional at what you do?
- What being intentional could bring to your life?
- What is present for you after reading this article?
- What’s possible now?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!