What brought me to write this post?
During my co-active coaching session today, we explored the steps that I follow to write every day, and why I have been doing it for the past 51 days non stop. Here the steps I came up with:
- I got curious about something that happens during the day, generally the subject arises during my daily walks with my daughter.
- I searched for a quote on google, that connects with the subject I got curious about.
- Then the writing creative process starts. Once I sit in front of my computer, words start to pop up, then phrases and paragraphs that end up as articles.
- I create a copy of the article on my google drive.
- The day after the article is written, the article gets published and I thank the ones who inspired me to write it.
That makes me realize that …
- I have followed a disciplined process that turns writing into a daily habit.
- Being curious brings joy to my life, helps me smile, enables learning and growing. That’s why I write, to learn about self!
- I have got it …. I meant the Curiosity Virus and I which you got it too!
My invitation is to embrace curiosity to learn about yourself
I personally thank you for reading this article, I celebrate your courage and resilience.
And now that you know a little more about me, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave and spreading love and take a moment to reflect about the following questions:
- What makes you curious in life?
- How does it feel when something gets you curious?
- How do you learn? What’s the place curiosity has in your life?
- What’s different when you explore the world through curiosity? What’s different?
- Let’s imagine for a moment that you embrace curiosity to learn, how life looks like?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!