What have I decided I want in life?
- I want to:
- live my life at choice, enjoying every single moment with intensity, passion and love.
- get inspired and inspire others to accept who we are and be at our best.
- invest my time properly, through meaningful human connexions.
- take care of myself daily
- focus on what brings my joy and makes vibrate and feel alive.
I learned that …
- I am still doubting myself when it refers to what I want in life. So, there is still room for improvement
- It feels scary and uncomfortable to face fears, and I have decided to walk that path through joy and love.
- I have decided to let myself navigate through this new face of my life, with humbleness and a lot of curiosity.
My invitation is to give yourself permission to explore what you want and decide to do it
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- Are you crystal clear about what you want in life?
- How do you help yourself to clarify what you want?
- What you want in life and does it make you feel when you live through your passions?
- What is present for you after reading this article?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!