What brought me to write this post?
Today is has been two months, since confinement started in Montreal and to keep us improving as Agility Enablers, me and Flavius Tanase have started having a monthly retrospective where we take time to explore:
- What happened during the previous month at the workplace?
- What we have learned?
- Things that need improvement/change.
- An action plan to help us move forward
Today we used the Liberating Structure Drawing Together and the outcome was awesome. We had great fun drawing together, interpreting each other’s draws, listening, empathizing, having fun together and revealing elements emerging from our drawings.
I learned that …
- I really enjoy drawing. It is healing, fun and it makes me smile.
- When I draw with others, I feel the pure act of interacting through our drawing adds additional layers to it.
- Drawing releases my imagination, makes me feel free, at choice and that everything is possible.
- I love the surprising power of the liberating structures
My invitation is to spend time just drawing
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- How often do you draw?
- What’s your mechanism to exercise your imagination?
- What’s holding you back to spend some time of your day just drawing?
- Think about the possibilities once you are at choice and you are releasing your imagination through markers. What could change?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!