Erik believes that for an organization Agility positively interlocks, among other elements, product focus, Lean mindset, Lean tools, team cohesiveness, team self-organization, management support, enterprise wide synchronization, continuous improvement, and the well-being of each team member.
Erik is a walking heart, he is kind and a great person to be with. I am a huge fan of Erik’s work, he is consistent and always looking forward to make sense out of things.
I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
- August 14th, 2020: Episode #17 – Christian Bisson
- August 21st, 2020: Episode #18 – German Gold
- August 28th, 2020: Episode #19 – Garci Inigo
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview:
- What got you curious after watching the interview?
- How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Have new Agility Enabler(s) featured in the interview(s).
- Release new video interview youtube premiere each Friday’s at 7.15 am (GMT-4).
- We will release 1 video per week.
- All interviews will be available on my youtube (video) and anchor.fm (podcast) channels
- Bring you the best interview it could have.
- Have fun sharing our gift with the world.
Thanks again for watching, reading or sharing my content, please keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!