Call to action
- Subscribe to our youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
- Become a Patron and let’s join forces to:
- Protect vulnerable children and teenagers.
- Build the future generations of Agility Enablers worldwide.
Season # 2 is coming up, starting in October 2020:
This new season will be dedicated to discover the human being behind Agility Enablers that act everyday as organizational Leaders or people who help leaders adopt a lean/agile mindset.
- We are excited to announce that our 1st. Episode of the season #2, will be released on October the 2nd, 2020, featuring the one and only David Paquet, Strategist at Adviz.
- Episode #2: Ann-Marie Kong
- Episode #3: Caren Carrasco (first episode completely in Spanish)
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview: What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation in town.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Have new Agility Enabler(s) featured in the interview(s).
- Release new video interview youtube premiere each Friday’s at 7.15 am (GMT-4).
- We will release 1 video per week.
- All interviews will be available on my youtube (video) and anchor.fm (podcast) channels
- Bring you the best interview it could have.
- Have fun sharing our gift with the world.
Thanks again for watching, reading or sharing my content, please keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!