What brought me to write about Expansion?
My coach challenged me today to write 100 things that I love about myself, as I way to help me continue accepting who I am, 100% of the time.
During the past 3 months of our co-active coaching relationship, we have been exploring the meaning of what my coach calls “Limitless Expansion” and how get more of it in my everyday life. So I decided to learn more about it through my writing.
What Expansion makes possible to me?
Expansion makes me feel free as a bird, like everything is attainable, possible. It feels great inside, my inner leader smiles, dances, spreads love everywhere it goes. I am at choice to be who I want to be without restrictions. There is hope everywhere I go and the present is whole. I am fully present, connected and grounded. I am Jesus Enrique Mendez Alvarez, a proudly Venezuelan-Canadian guy, who expands its journey through curiosity. I am fully a life!
What’s holding me back to keep Expansion up?
Here is a first step towards Accepting who I am. A list of 51 things, I love about myself:
- The Limitless curiosity
- The willingness to learn
- The courage to face my deepest fears
- The ability to see things as a whole system
- Capacity to absorbe new knowledge
- The dancer
- The joyful companion
- The unique dad
- The loving husband
- The kid I have inside
- The wonderful host
- The kind human being
- The compassionate
- The willingness to help others
- The capacity to empathize
- The good sense of humor
- The respectful
- The friend
- The Agile coach
- The best brother ever
- The great uncle
- The humble
- The openness
- The vulnerable
- The rigid and sometimes controller Tom
- The inspiring leader
- The nephew
- The beloved and supportive son
- The nurturer
- The care taker
- The unstoppable
- The creative
- The facilitator
- The enabler
- The unifier
- The Venezuelan
- The Canadian
- The 3 lingual (Spanish, French and English)
- The cheer leader
- The competitive
- The baseball fan
- The soccer fan
- The Los Leones del Caracas fan
- The choir singer
- The interviewer
- The music lover
- The film lover
- The art lover
- The life living passionate lover
- The passionate traveler
- The people’s helper
What about you?
- What does Expansion means to you?
- How do you keep yourself Expanding every day?
- What do you do to help others embrace Expansion?
- What do you need to let go to embrace Expansion?
My invitation is to explore what in your life needs Expansion
Please take a deep breath, keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!