What brought me to write this post?
Since yesterday, almost 3 or 4 colleagues were expressing signs of fatigue at the workplace. From Agile Coaches, to team members and leaders, people have started showing the impact that being confined at home has having on them and their live’s style. Me personally, I have been paying serious attention to how I feel during the day, how mood is and trying to stay connected with my body. I think for the first time in my whole career as Agile Coach, what matters the most is myself. How am I doing that?
- Tracking sleeping hours
- Trying to sleep more than 7 hours per day
- Pausing frequently during the day
- Drinking even more water than before
- Taking dancing breaks more often
- Relaxing more often
- Meditating every day
- Writing an article daily
- Watching a movie
- Doing something silly
I realize that …
- I have put myself and my family first, and that helps a lot to navigate our current context.
- Having a clear mind and a body that is paused allows me to be present and ready to help others.
My invitation is to take care of yourself
I personally thank you for reading this article, I celebrate your courage and resilience.
And now that you know a little more about me, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave and spreading love and take a moment to reflect about the following questions:
- How do you recognize you need to take a break?
- What do you do to pause and clear your mind?
- What would be different if you spend more time having fun and doing silly things?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!