How fear makes me feel?
- Down and incompetent
- Physically ill
- Sad inside
- Weird and very different
- I am not playing my A game
- Disconnected with self
- Slow and doubtful
What about others around?
Today my daughter was at her last swimming pool of this season. This is the class where parents are invited to come and see their kids progress. By witnessing how far she had gone in only 6 months of swimming lessons and how she has overcome her fears one step at a time, is a source of infinite courage and empowerment that I have the opportunity to experience every day.
That has made me wonder:
- How many excuses am I going to make to find my way throughout fear?
- My daughter’s bravery is huge for a 5 years old kid. If she can do it, What would stop me from being brave too?
What if …..
- I jump into the pool without thinking it through? What would be possible?
- I live my life with some fear and always look my way through it by getting inspired from those around me, the women of my life, like my mom, wife, sister-in-law?
- I feel free to try everything and enjoy the whole experience just for the sake of living it.
My invitation is to find your way through fear starting now
Now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment and look around, staying curious and being brave.
- What fears are stopping you to live and enjoy your life at its full potential?
- Who are those special people around you that could inspire you to be even more brave tang today?
- What first step towards a life with less fear could you do today to start this new journey?
Keep it up, and remember that we are better together!