What brought me to write this post?
A month ago, I got this beautiful message on linkedin.com from Anjali Leon:
Jesus, I see that we are often aligned in our thinking. I am using this ‘interesting’ time we find ourselves in to connect with people I would like to know more.
I took me the full month, to propose her to finally meet today for a full interesting, joyful and aspirational hour of sharing about each other’s lives adventures, perspectives, interests and passions. By exploring with curiosity and staying open without any expectations about the conversation, we both were:
- Excited about getting to know each other
- Connected like old friends do
- Learning by sharing our experiences
- Expanding limitlessly
That makes me realize…
- How much I love connecting with people.
- The power of curiosity is limitless.
- It is an “interesting time” to meet wonderful people around the globe, who see the world like you do.
- I am proud to tell my story and curious to learn about other’s stories too, like Anjali’s for example.
Today we experienced the true importance of human connection and …
I am excited to see what would emerge from my new relationship with Anjali Leon, and grateful about the time we spent together this morning, for that I thank you!
My invitation is to explore with curiosity
I personally thank you for reading this article, I celebrate your courage and resilience.
And now that you know a little more about me, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave and spreading love and take a moment to reflect about the following questions:
- How could you use your curiosity to explore the world around you?
- Imagine for a moment, that you allow yourself to learn more about your own story. What would you learn?
- When you connect with a great human being, how does it feel?
- What are you waiting for to experience the true importance of human connection? Today is the right moment, seized!
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!