Working from home week counter: 5 weeks
What brought me to write this post?
Today we are celebrating 5 weeks of confinement where we have been at home:
- Trying to exercise
- Hanging out and trying to teach our kids
- Buying groceries and asking restaurants to deliver their plates at the door
- Sharing shores with the whole family
- Launching family parties with live music from a guy on Instagram
- Having videoconferences with family and friends every weekend
- Trying a bunch of stuff that we haven’t try before like couple meditation, family yoga and just dance through youtube.
- Breathing and stretching more often.
As a result, I can tell that me and my family have learned a lot about ourselves, our relationships, what we like and dislike. I have realized that Thursday’s are really heavy days since confinement started. At the same time, they represent the beginning of the weekend and that’s great too. So, I’ll leave this article until here, because I just want to hang out and spend quality time with my wife doing nothing together.
My invitation is to keep learning, discovering, embracing change every day.
I personally thank you for reading this article, I celebrate your courage and resilience, and just because it’s Thursday, there is nothing to reflect upon.
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!