Working from home day count: 10
What brought me to write this post?
Today I received an unexpected gift from a colleague at work. His gift was “appreciation” and what surprised me more was what he said to me:
You helped me reconnect with myself by holding the space open during our yesterday’s conversation. You did that, by telling me that the must important thing was to keep our conversation going and that action guided me to see what would be the approach that I wish to get.
What’s possible when I live in the present moment?
Having to work from home, sharing the space with my family is a real challenge and a great opportunity to change old habits and try new ones. It could be overwhelming too. The focus and concentration required to collaborate online requires a lot of energy and a capacity to dance with live in real time. It could be difficult to manage and push you to your limits unless you focus in living in the present moment. When I do that, I feel everything is possible, I do what I love the most which is stay connected with myself and my loved ones, and that brings me joy and keeps my soul, mind and spirit balanced.
That has made me wonder:
- How many times have I felt overwhelmed by trying to figure what would happen next?
- How much effort have I put trying to be prepared ahead for something that hasn’t occurred?
- How much frustration have I accumulated just because I couldn’t let go my need to control the outcome of a given situation?
What if …..
- I live more in the present moment? How life would be?
- I keep listening and following my instincts?
- I go with the flow of live? What would it feel like?
- I dance with life?
My invitation for you is create enough space to enjoy the present
I have still a lot to learn and I feel grateful for that, so now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave, spreading love to reflect about the following questions:
- How do you give yourself space to live in the present moment?
- What do you to enjoy those little things that life offers you everyday?
- What is blocking you from staying present, focused, at choice?
- What is holding you back from letting plans go away and enjoy life as is today?
Stay at home, take a break to relax, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!