What is the importance of having fun in life for me?
When I have fun, everything is different. Let’s use today as example; here is a list of things were I had a lot fun while doing them, and how that positively impacted my mood, brought me energy and kept me motivated through the day:
- The day started with a 40 minutes interview/coffee/virtual meeting, with my new friend Petula Guimaraes at 8am via Zoom for my new project “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler”. What a fantastic way to launch the day, it was great to connect and get to know each other professionally and personally.
- Playing with my daughter in our secret path, carrying her over my back, laughing out loud together, brought me enough energy to spread joy at the workplace and inspire others around to smile and have fun too.
- And then finishing the day by hosting the Scrum Master Clinic #MTL online with my buddies Guillaume, Pierre-Cyril and 13 participants, was simply a blast. What a great joy and honor, to connect with these talented, amazing people and finish the day like this:
That makes me wonder…
- How wonderful it feels inside when I am motivated?
- What a great opportunity is for me to be alive, at choice, smiling to the world?
- Am I experiencing what limitless expansion means?
Today I learned that …
- Everything starts with self.
- When I have fun, that joy could carry me on and on.
- I can spread love, joy just by being the most authentic self.
- I would inspire others if I feel inspired like it did today.
My invitation is to help each other
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- What do you do to have fun everyday?
- What’s the importance of having fun in your life?
- What’s holding you back to add some fun to your daily routine?
- Think about the possibilities and the impact you could have if you take time to have fun.
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!