What brought me to write this post?
I was really fortunate today and I am grateful for that!
I went through 5 meaningful conversations with different people, with a common theme that connected them all: Nur-ture. We were all circling around the importance of nurturing our colleagues, partners and families while helping each other grow and develop. I found that fascinating, given the context we are all living in, and that’s more than enough to write about it.
I have learned that …
- My purpose in live is to spread love by:
- giving attention
- sustaining people’s growing
- I have the privilege to be surrounded by great people, who nurture humanity.
That makes me wonder…
- How many initiatives have been put up with the purpose of nurturing humanity?
- We let nur-ture rule the world?
- Are we really aware about the impact nur-ture could have in our society?
My invitation is to treat yourself with care and attention while growing
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- How do you do to nur-ture yourself?
- What needs nurturing around you?
- What difference could it make if you invest time nurturing yourself, starting today? What would change?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!