What passions bring energy and joy to my life?
- Everything about art and culture like dancing, choir singing, art exhibitions, concerts, etc.
- Everything about food like baking, eating and enjoying it.
- Learning by sharing like writing, speaking, reading books.
- Playing different sports like baseball, swimming and ping pong.
- Being outdoor in touch with nature through walking and camping.
- Helping others through coaching, mentoring and facilitating.
- Organizing meetings to connect people.
- and my favorite ones: my family and travelling.
What about others around?
Friday morning, my wife told me that she will be starting her pastry book project, inspired by her mom’s and family recipes. She was so determined to put all her energy and love into it that I felt compelled to follow her no matter what. You could tell just by her mood, the way her eyes were shining, and her body language that she was all into it. How could I resist joinning her ? She was so inspiring, so enthusiastic and sure about herself, that it got me.
That has made me wonder:
- How much I could accomplish when I follow my passions?
- How much energy I could invest on things that don’t really drive me?
- How many opportunities am I missing?
What if …..
- I spend more time nurturing my passions? What would change inside?
- I invest more time and energy inspiring others to find their own and follow their passions?
My invitation is to believe in your passions
Now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment and look around, staying curious and being brave.
- What passions bring joy to your life?
- What is on your way to nurture them and gain focus?
- What do you need, to believe you can follow them and bring more joy to your world?
Keep it up, and remember that we are better together!