What brought me to write this post?
On March the 3rd. 2020, I have started a daily to cultivate and nurture my writing. Since then, I have posted an article per day for the past 28 days in a row, my personal record so far. You might be wondering, what was Jesus’s main intention in trying this experiment? Here is the original hypothesis:
If I can write an article per day for 30 days without interruptions, I would have made writing a daily habit and ease the process of writing my next book.
My conclusion is that I have made writing a daily habit. How come?
- Every day around between 6 and 8pm, I write the title of my new article.
- Then, I look for a quote that connects with it on internet and upload the quote’s picture as featured image of the article
- I add some tags and related categories to it
- Write down the section “My invitation is ….”
- and schedule the article to be published tomorrow at 7:07
- Between 10 and 10.30pm, I complete the article content.
- Revise grammar and orthography.
- Create a copy of it on my google drive for backup purposes.
- and the article is done.
What about the part of easing the process of writing my next book? That is still to be validated
That has made me wonder:
- How much joy/pain/learning persevering in life has brought me?
- How many opportunities has perseverance opened up for me?
- What do I need to keep persevering until what seems impossible today is done tomorrow?
What if …..
- I keep believing in myself to do what my intuition is telling me to do?
- I keep nurturing my passions, like writing, learning by sharing with perseverance? What would be possible then?
- I keep going and show others that everything we want could be possible if we keep trying? How the world around me might be?
My invitation is to be brave and take action in a daily basis
Now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment to look around, staying curious, being brave, spreading love and reflect about the following questions:
- What do you do to persevere?
- What habits do you need to make the impossible possible?
- Imagine yourself reaching your goals, those that seem impossible today. What’s holding you back from practicing the power of perseverance? How life could be, if you decide to keep going, just because you care?
Please stay at home, take a deep breathe, try to relax, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!