Certified professional coach, Patrick believes that people should be at the center of organizations. By increasing trust and transparency, organizations can increase an engaging and inspiring culture
Patrick has been working alongside software development for over 20 years. First a software designer, then a manager, it was when he discovered with enthusiasm agility that he decided to become a Scrum Master. This journey allows him to understand that the fulfillment of individuals in their workplaces is key in delivering value for today’s businesses. It is by advocating a pragmatic and concrete approach to agility, while listening to people and their realities, that Patrick sets himself apart. By taking the postures of serving leader, change agent and mentor, he puts people at the heart of his support. Also, his curiosity gives him a great thirst for learning. He is generous and enthusiastic when it comes to sharing his knowledge and experiences with people.
Patrick est Coach Agile RH chez TranZparence et souhaite accompagner des équipes de Ressources Humaines dans la mise en place de l’agilité au sein de leur équipe et autour de celles-ci. C’est en travaillant sur l’environnement de travail que les gens pourront s’épanouir et grandir dans les organisations.
Patrick is an Agile HR Coach at TranZparence and wishes to support Human Resources teams in implementing agility within and around their team. It is by working in the work environment that people will be able to flourish and grow in organizations.
Patrick is also a Integral Development Coach and offers support to people who want to engage as serenely as possible in their life, and face the challenges they are facing.
Season # 2 is ON and the last episode of Season #1 is up
This new season will be dedicated to discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler that acts everyday as an organizational Leader or as people who help leaders adopt a lean/agile mindset to keep growing their leadership.
- We are excited to announce our upcoming line up:
Call to action
- Subscribe to our youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
- Become a Patron and let’s join forces to:
- Protect vulnerable children and teenagers.
- Build the future generations of Agility Enablers worldwide.
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview: What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “Agility Enabler” previously called “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler“
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation worldwide.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Have new Agility Enabler(s) featured in the interview(s).
- Release new video interview youtube premiere each Friday’s at 7.15 am (GMT-4).
- We will release 1 video per week.
- All interviews will be available on my youtube (video) and anchor.fm (podcast) channels
- Bring you the best interview it could have.
- Have fun sharing our gift with the world.
Thanks again for watching, reading or sharing my content, please keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!