Passionate about people and their interactions, Celine explores with them the methods that convey meaning and create added value, thus helping them to build the conditions for their success.
15 years of professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, in France and in Quebec. Intervention at an operational and tactical level, in complex and varied organizational contexts. – Certified Professional Integral Development Coach. Personalized individual support – ICAgile accredited trainer for ICP-AHR certification Recognized expertise in:
- Organizational development: Consulting role, individual and team coaching, facilitation and animation of groups, mentoring and training
- Organizational agility and HR
- Staffing: Planning of needs and management of staffing activities. Process reengineering, Management / Coordination of HR and / or organizational projects
🔆 The heart:
- Team player, customer-oriented, with fine communication skills, empathetic and attentive, recognized influential leadership to create effective synergies within teams
📖 The soul:
- ICAgile instructor trainer, Masters in Business Administration and Human Resources Management, Member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors of Quebec (CRHA), Several personal trainings in Organizational Development and Agility
Season # 2 is ON and the last episode of Season #1 is up
This new season will be dedicated to discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler that acts everyday as an organizational Leader or as people who help leaders adopt a lean/agile mindset to keep growing their leadership.
- We are excited to announce our upcoming line up:
Call to action
- Subscribe to our youtube channel and get access to all the interviews of the series and many more. You would get automatic reminders about our weekly videos and be on the front row watching once released.
- Become a Patron and let’s join forces to:
- Protect vulnerable children and teenagers.
- Build the future generations of Agility Enablers worldwide.
Here my today’s reflections for you:
- After watching the interview: What got you curious after watching the interview?How the content resonates with you?
- What’s possible now?
About “Agility Enabler” previously called “A day in the life of an Agility Enabler“
- Help with building the next Agility Enabler’s generation worldwide.
- Highlight the amazing and talented Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners/Managers and Agile Leaders from the Lean/Agile Montreal’s community.
- Reveal what a day in the life of an Agility Enabler looks like, and confirm that such a thing doesn’t exist at what we do.
- Discover the human being behind the Agility Enabler, its story, challenges, successful stories, tips, tricks and many more.
- Create awareness about what an Agility Enabler do/don’t do to help people and organizations survive and thrive.
How does it work?
- Every week we will do our best to:
- Have new Agility Enabler(s) featured in the interview(s).
- Release new video interview youtube premiere each Friday’s at 7.15 am (GMT-4).
- We will release 1 video per week.
- All interviews will be available on my youtube (video) and anchor.fm (podcast) channels
- Bring you the best interview it could have.
- Have fun sharing our gift with the world.
Thanks again for watching, reading or sharing my content, please keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!