What brought me to write this post?
I have had the pleasure to watch how my mentees are raising their game, growing themselves as human beings and as Agility Enablers. While doing that, they have been helping me discover and accept, that every single answer I’ve been trying to find outside self is inside one.
Me, as a whole person, I have the resources to answer all the questions I have been asking myself.
I learned that …
- Giving myself permission to accept who I am, has taken a lot of hard work.
- Everything is possible once I believe in myself.
- I grateful for having a wonderful Wife, a Coach, several mentors and a psy, who have been helping me with sorting things out.
- What a gift is to be alive!
What if …
- I keep believing in myself and my limitless expansion?
- I continue exploring my uniqueness through curiosity?
- We accept our uniqueness and give it back to the world?
- We spend more time looking inside instead of outside?
My invitation is accept the unique gift you are to the world
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- What question needs a quick but profound answer?
- How do you do to accept the unique and beautiful gift we all are to the world?
- What is holding you back to look inside and with kindness start changing?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!