What brought me to write this post?
Being in confinement for the past 12 weeks, has put many things into perspective. What am I talking about exactly?
- Time spending. How do I spend time and with whom, is one of the most important things I would consider now.
- Take care of self. The risks tied to being unhealthy, has brought me to pay closer attention to my body, mind and soul.
- Live in the present. It has become almost impossible to plan what life would be next week, so the notion of living in the present has become a way of living.
I learned that …
- I love spending time playing, cooking, hanging-in with my core family (wife and daughter), and I’ll keep doing that.
- Through confinement, I have gained confidence, self-acceptance, and I have being more kind with self these days.
- By being present, I am offering others the gift of my time, and I that’s something I will pay closer attention to do it more consciously.
- Things will need to be stopped to be able to invest in those things’ inline with my life’s purpose.
- Staying true to who I am, and saying no are great mechanisms to focus on what really matters.
My invitation is to consciously offer the gift of your presence
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- Do you consider your presence as a gift?
- What do you do to consciously give it to others? How are you spending your time during this pandemic?
- What is present for you after reading this article?
- What do you need to let go?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!