What brought me to write this post?
During one of our today’s conversation with my friend and colleague Joseph Rossi, he mentioned something that got my full attention:
You want to see love around you, then give love
You want to see compassion between team members, then be compassionate with them
You want to see change, then be the change you want to see
This is not new to me, but since the moment Joseph présentes the message on his special envelope, I started thinking about the importance of giving to the world what I want to see around me.
I learned that …
- Giving is part of my ADN, it is something I have learned from my parents, my family.
- Everything, any change I want to see around starts with me first.
- We could all change the world around us, if we spend time loving ourselves, creating space to grow ourselves and others.
- Living in the present means to be here, with all my senses opened, and ready to receive from others, to be able to transform it and give it back.
What if …
- I keep practicing the law of giving?
- I continue exploring the world around me and expanding it through curiosity?
- We embrace giving?
- We take a small change, something simple we want to see around us, and start practicing today?
My invitation is to start giving what you want to receive
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- What are you willing to see around you?
- What is that something you could change on yourself, that could make your family/community/city/country better?
- What is holding you back to make that change?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!