The power to choose the life I want to live means to me …
- I give myself permission to decide what to do and what not to do.
- There is always a choice and many possibilities tied to it.
- Accepting who I am, so then choosing in life gets easier.
- Choosing to do what I want instead of doing what I should.
- Feeling at ease, lighter, limitless, whole.
- Being in the present moment.
- Celebrate every single learning.
- Release that pressure and breathe.
- Smile and see beauty everywhere.
What about you?
- How do you choose to live your life?
- Do you know what really matters for you right now?
- What is it?
- What needs change, creative destruction?
- Is there anything that’s still working and you want to keep doing?
- What is keeping you under pressure that you need to let go?
- How different your life could be if you give yourself permission to choose?
My invitation is to live the life you want, no matter what
Please take a deep breath, keep yourself and others around you safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!