What brought me to write this post?
After years of psychoanalysis and coaching, I have discovered the beauty and liberating power of accepting myself as who I am. It has been an intense, hardworking and wonderful learning journey, with myself as the main character. During these years of introspection, I have relearned many things about the importance of loving yourself, the ability to set boundaries, the power of being at choice, the energy that comes from following your heart and passions, and the most important one so far:
Be kind with myself and accept that I am enough, unique and a gift to the world.
I have learned that …
- I have been severe with myself and unkind.
- I am grateful to have people around that care about my well being and helps me see my own potential.
- When I accept who I am, and treat myself with kindness, the rest of the world opens its heart and everything is possible.
That makes me wonder…
- How many times have I been unkind with myself?
- How much suffering and pain could be avoided if we accept who we are in the first place?
- What about following our hearts and being brave enough to dance with our fears instead?
My invitation is to accept yourself as a gift to the world
Here some reflections I have for you today:
- If I ask you in a phrase to describe yourself and what do you love about yourself, what would be your answer?
- What passions drive you in life?
- What habits do you practice to be kind daily with yourself?
- Let’s imagine for a moment that you accept how beautiful and unique you are. What has changed?
Please stay at home, take a deep breath, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
No matter what happens, I strongly believe that we are incredibly better together!