How does new beginnings make me feel?
- I feel excited, sometimes intrigued
- Anxious and curious about what would happen
- Impatient to start living in the new
- I start picturing myself living the new life
- It feels that everything is possible
- There is a combination between fear and willingness to jump into the unknown.
How facing something new has helped me recently?
Today is officially my second day practicing Lean/Agile coaching with a fully geographically distributed team. In fact, the whole company is working from home and that has been a big shift for everyone including me and I see that as the start of a new beginning. It is truly magical what has happened in only two days: strong virtual connections, people suddenly taking ownership and responsibility about their own work and destiny, new creative ways of collaboration and multiple perspectives about our role as people helpers. It feels like if we have started building the workplace of 2030 two days ago, how exciting don’t you think? I see that thanks to Covid-19 we collectively have a common goal which is “stop the virus propagation as soon as possible to help humanity survive”. Isn’t it beautiful to be part of a worldwide movement that’s leaning us to work together, collaborate, share and learn to survive and thrive? This is scary and exciting at the same time.
That has made me wonder:
- How many times, just the fact of thinking about a new beginning has scared me to death?
- How many possibilities, ideas, new beginnings I can provoke if I trust their magic?
What if …..
- I take a deep breath and dive into each new day as a new beginning?
- I let my imagination and creativity drag me into the unknown?
- We picture this Covid-19 Pandemia as the greatest reset button that the world has ever pushed ?
- We believe we are at the beginning of something marvelous that we have never experienced before?
My invitation is to trust the power of collectively facing new beginnings
Now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment and look around, staying curious and being brave.
- How our lives are being transformed today? think about it?
- What habits do we need to adapt to collectively build a new world where everyone can contribute to something magical?
- What are you planning to do today to make the best out of this great new beginning?
Stay at home, keep yourself safe, and remember that:
We are incredibly better together, today more than ever!