How do I know I am trusting my intuition?
- I feel extremely confident
- It feels great inside like a flame that I’m carrying on
- I feel connected with myself, authentic
- It is like everything is possible
- It is the greatest feeling ever and one of the most powerful expressions of love
How trusting your intuition has helped me recently?
A potential client contacted me last week, looking for help to improve collaboration at work and help for their teams to become more predictable at what the company delivers to customers. I knew, since the beginning of the conversation, that I won’t have enough bandwidth to help them given my current workload. Even that, I tried hard to find a workaround to finally tell them I couldn’t engage with helping them.
That has made me wonder:
- How many times have I doubted myself and avoided listening to my intuition?
- How much time have I spent trying to compensate when my intuition has told me not to do so?
What if …..
- I take my inner voice for granted and just trust it the first time I heard it?
- I use my courage to follow my intuition and do what my experience is telling me to do or not do?
- I help myself and others to build self-awareness and give more space to our intuition? What could be possible? What would change for me and those around me?
My invitation is to create room for our intuition to grow
Now that you know a little bit more about myself, I invite you to take a moment and look around, staying curious and being brave.
- How you listen to what your intuition is telling you?
- What habits do you practice daily to support your decisions on your intuition ?
- What first action could you take to live a life where your future is led by decisions you have made based on your own instincts?
Keep it up, and remember that:
We are better together!